1 large seedless watermelon
2 cans full fat coconut milk (left in fridge for 6 hours or more)
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. raw honey
1 cup sliced raw almonds
Seasonal fresh fruit (for topping)
TO MAKE THE COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM
1. Make sure to place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or overnight). This will cause the cream to separate from the milk. The cream will be at the top of the can.
2. Open the can of coconut milk and scrape out the cream into a medium sized bowl. Hint: I always open the can from the bottom and pour the milk out into a separate container before scraping out the cream. You can use the saved milk for smoothies and other recipes.
3. Add the vanilla and raw honey to the mixture. Whip the cream with a hand mixer on medium speed and work your way up to high speed until the cream is fluffy. Place the bowl of whipped cream in the fridge until ready to use.
TO MAKE THE TOASTED ALMONDS:
1. Place a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat and allow the pan to get hot.
2. Add the sliced almonds and toss in the pan until they are toasted and turn a light brown color. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
1. Remove the top and bottom from the watermelon and remove the rind from the middle section. You should be left with a cake-shaped piece of watermelon. Cut the watermelon “cake” into the number of wedges/slices you want (I recommend 6-8 slices depending on the size of the watermelon).
2. Pat the outside of the watermelon dry with paper towels (this is important because it will help the coconut whipped cream adhere better).
3. Dip the outside edge of each slice into the coconut whipped cream and then into the toasted almonds, and reassemble the wedges into the cake shape on a serving platter. Top with more whipped coconut cream and your favorite fresh fruit (I used blackberries, strawberries and kiwi). Serve or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
GET IN MAH BELLY!!!
JbDubs - I Hate My Job (Official Music Video) (by JbDubsMusic)
What is this.
I love it.
Sebastian Michaelis Cosplay by: 冬雨 (Dōng yǔ)
um guys? i guess hes real…
Holy shit wow
My “new” dress from Bodyline.
Meeting Paula’s birthday - Matsuri São Carlos - Brazil
This image reminds me that the Steins;Gate movie starts in Gunma tomorrow. I need to find time to go see it.
Disney channel knew whats up
There’s no shortage of Star Wars products on J-List, like these new Star Wars neckties, ice cube makers and more. Maybe get something for Dad today? (Though note that the neckties don’t come in until August so they’re not good for Father’s Day.)
Click to see: http://jbox.com/s/all/%22star_wars%22/new
whats in the middle of shota and bara cus i think thats where i belong
|—||Hannah Hart (x)|
my friend is hiding under this bean bag in the library so he doesnt have to go to PE
the only way you can see him is if you get on the floor behind the bean bag and see the light of his phone
I bet he’s on Tumblr
Leo no, don’t release Valentino out into the wild. Leo no. You’re going to give people heart attacks.
Che? I’m afraid I do not understand.
A lovely lady in any sense and there are so many things I could do with that plait.